Saturday, December 6, 2008

Campbell's Beef Taco Bake

Welcome to my new recipe blog! I realized that I've been trying a lot of new recipes lately, and that sometimes I have troubles finding recipes in the first place. So I decided for convenience of access, and to share them with the world, I would start a recipe blog! Anytime I try a new recipe, or make a family favorite, and we like it, I'll post it all the blog for all to enjoy! I got this recipe from Holli, and I already shared it with Amy, but this is what I'm making tonight, so it'll be the first one up!

If anyone would like to contribute to this blog (in other words be able to post recipes as well) please let me know!

Bake Time: 30 mins.
Oven Temperature: 350
Serves: 4-6

Ingredients:
1 lb. lean hamburger
1 can tomato soup
1 cup salsa
1/2 cup milk
1 can black beans, drained
6 flour OR 8 corn tortillas
1 cup grated cheese
sliced olives

Directions: Brown hamburger and drain. Add soup, salsa, milk, and black beans. Cut tortillas into about 1 inch pieces. Add tortillas to mixture. Pour mixture into 9" x 13" pan. Top with cheese, and olives. Bake.

No comments: